Class Curriculum and Letters
Academic Year 2019/2020
- Home learning 18 5 20 The Three Little Pigs
- Home learning 11 5 20 Snail and Whale
- Home learning 4 5 20 The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Home Learning 27 4 20 The Hungry Caterpillar
- Home learning 20 4 20 The Gruffalo
- Home learning 30 3 20 Percy
- Aliens love underpants project March
- Spring 1 2020 curriculum letter page 2
- Spring 1 2020 curriculum letter page 1
- Autumn 1 2019 curriculum letter page 2
- Autumn 1 2019 curriculum letter page 1
Academic Year 2018/2019
Wren - Home Learning
Please find the home learning tasks/activities to be completed below.
Welcome to Wren Class where the teacher is Mrs Hunter-Rice and our Teaching assistant is Mrs Wright.
Mrs. Kirsteen Hunter-RiceTeacher
Mrs. Kirsteen Hunter-Rice
Mrs. Michelle WrightTeaching Assistant
Mrs. Michelle Wright
The Early Years is a little different to that of Key Stage 1 and 2. It is based on on-going observations and assessments in the three prime and four specific areas of learning, and the three learning characteristics. All children begin Reception with different starting points and develop at different rates. By considering your child’s needs, interests and stages of development we aim to offer challenging and enjoyable experiences across the EYFS curriculum for them.
We have our own outdoor learning area and our own wooded area where we take the children once a week for experiences under the trees. There are regular opportunities for parents to come into school and share with their child their individual Learning Journeys and look around their exciting learning environment. Parents are also updated about their child’s achievements and next steps via the use of Tapestry online. In class one our aim is to make every child feel safe, secure and valued.